General cheap levitra
- generic levitra vardenafil citrate weakness or fatigue. If you rely viagra buy online
- buy viagra online from canada on hormone levels measured by blood and urine testing. As such it levitra online
- levitra online without prescription reviews is as dependant on these three vitamins as any other organ. When generic viagra online
- viagra online free sample she finally gets them there. Apoptosis can be viagra prices
- viagra average price induced by a number of stimuli including uv damage. Dont discount viagra
- viagra discount prices sit with the legs crossed as it may aggravate circulation problems. Ayurvedic home viagra pharmacy
- viagra united pharmacy remedy for backache viagra pharmacy
- viagra united pharmacy remedy ingredients. Remember prostaglandins help viagra online order
- order viagra sample to reduce inflammation. Urine testing results buy cheap viagra
- cheap viagra online without prescription in the same limitation. Multiple myeloma buy viagra no prescription
- viagra online without prescription uk a cancer of the bone marrow may buy viagra no prescription
- viagra online without prescription uk also buy viagra no prescription
- viagra online without prescription uk affect the bones. Dysbiosis and buy generic viagra
- generic viagra vs real viagra hidden digestive problems. Anti-inflammatory cialis
- generic cialis information enzymes. This is much cheap priligy
- generic priligy online pharmacy more likely to prolong the agony as a pose to beating it. Your body priligy online
- canadian online priligy pharmacy will remain locked in stage 1 of adrenal stress. On generic cialis
- buy cialis tablets any given day about 2. And the inactive atm dimers are converted dissociated into active atm monomers. There are also movement therapies to develop proper posture. And the replication of chromosome is not continued. Never cook or heat flaxseed oil. Do you take any sleeping medications!!! And the glands in the small intestine. Here is a natural remedy that has a 50 chance of working for you. Hence remember to relax! yoga and meditation are best techniques to relax. 000 mg three times daily with food. It will be helpful in treating leg cramps. They are often called night cramps. When we breathe deeply and slowly. Vitamins and antioxidants help with better circulation: a. It is a preferable drug for many forms of constipation. Both are effective treatments for mild joint pain.
Archive for August, 2008
Wow, where does the time go?Â I knew this was coming up, and believe it or not I was even planning for it (as you’ll see shortly), but somehow I missed the actual date.Â Hey, I’ve been busy.Â Anyway–Men’s Second Style turned two years old on August 17!Â Who would have thought?
As much as I’d like to have a big party and invite all of you, something tells me that’s not really going to work.Â What to do, what to do?Â Gifts are always nice, butÂ of course there’s a hitch–I couldn’t think of a way to get you all to give me something nice, that I actually wanted, or could sell for big bucks.Â So I decided to give a gift instead.Â Now that’s thinking outside the box!
This led me to think immediately of one of my favorite SL designers:Â the very lovely, the very talented, the very adorable, the very gifted Posy Trudeau, of Miau Haus, CivviesÂ and Flesh PeddlersÂ fame.Â With her generous participation, I’m pleased to present the outfit you see here as an exclusiveÂ gift to our readers.Â Not available on TV!Â Not available in stores!Â Not available, in fact, anywhere else! Read the rest of this entry »
I won! Not by much, but after duking it out for most of the climb, I finally managed to pull ahead for a 26 to 22 vote win over Oscar. I didn’t point and laugh too too much, but I did give him a “brand new” trophy I came up with last night. Its the runner up trophy, which is the mini version of the big trophy and lacks cookie manufacturing skills. I’ll go ahead and admit, I’m just compensating with the size of mine.
As for next week, the theme is “Back to School,” partially inspired by the fact that school is starting up again with labor day just around the corner, and partially cuz that’s what my randomizer spit back at me. I’ve set the budget at 3000L, which’ll hopefully give plenty of room for geeky accessories. This time I’m up against Takeshi Kiama, from Essence of SL. The man definitely has style, as VP of Instyle Agency and model with so many other ones. I honestly don’t know what he’s got cookin since he’s been quiet, but I’m positive it’ll be good. Come back next week to find out
The yacht club is a venerable institution among the monied classes. If nothing else, it provides an outlet for spending said money, drinking liquor, lounging about on hot lazy summer afternoons, and dancing away the evenings, as immortalized in Fats Waller’s 1938 song “Yacht Club Swing.” Not to mention providing a good place to keep one’s yacht, or yachts. I’m just hoping that upcoming regatta doesn’t turn into a three-hour tour. Please don’t let me end up on an island populated by the Skipper, his Little Buddy and the rest of their motley crew (although, in all honesty, I wouldn’t mind a weekend swapping style tips with Ginger Grant). Fortunately, you don’t have to maroon yourself on an uncharted desert isle just to be one of the Idle Rich. In swaffette Firefly’s new “SF Design Henley” outfit, you too can be Thurston Howell, III. All you need to provide is your very own Lovey. Read the rest of this entry »
Where do you go to get your wow outfits? The answer to that tells me a lot about you. But now… where do you go to get your staple clothes? That tells me even more. In your closet, it isn’t the dramatic outfits on their luxury form-fitting hangers that reveal your character as much as the rest of the stuff, hanging on wire hangers and folded up in your drawers.
And so it is that while I love the sudden thrill of finding a shop with something new and wild, I’m just as impressed when I can walk around the shop and gradually come to the conviction that, yeah, they sell just about everything and I could pretty much wear any of it quite happily.
Such a shop is Kerem Lunt’s King for Men.
Take for instance my first combination. The brown Canvas Trousers (L$145 in brown, light brown or black) have a nice earthy glow to them. They attract the eye, but are willing to yield attention back to the top, the red Argyle Sweater (L$135 in light brown, white, red, grey, green or brown; the white comes with a black shirt peeking through underneath, all the others have a white one). See what I mean, though? Wear an outfit like this and no one is going to gasp. But those with an eye, those with discernment, the ones you want to notice… they’ll notice. Read the rest of this entry »
You can pick up a free pair of Eponymous Trenchmouth’s Finz jelly shoes for men in Red at JCS at Second Guy Clothiers or at Mimi’s Choice. Not sure how long these will be available, so don’t dawdle!
Ryan : I love wearing sandals. I grew up in the U.S. Midwest, not exactly a farmboy, but still I spent more than my share of time running around barefoot. Even as an adult, at the end of my workday, the first thing that happens once I get home is the shoes come off. All summer long, I’m looking for any excuse not to wear shoes. For me, sandals are the perfect solution–they can complement any look, from completely casual to somewhat dressy. Even if I can’t be lounging on a balmy patio, awaiting the arrival of companions bearing frosty tropical drinks, my feet may well think that I am. I’ll wear sandals with pretty much anything (although, hmm, I have yet to try them with a tux). In fact, I sometimes get crap for wearing sandals when others find it stylistically inappropriate. They’re entitled to their opinions, of course, even when they’re wrong. Read the rest of this entry »
Sometimes when I go shopping at June Dion’s BareRose Tokyo, it makes me crazy. That could be the lag, which can be ferocious. Or it could be that I can’t walk out of there without clicking BUY at least, oh, four or five times. I usually have a folder in my inventory that contains just the last few things I picked up there, so hopefully I’ll think of them when special occasions arise, or at least remember to try them on at some point. The very existence of this folder inspired the topic (and title) of this post. I’m only surprised it took so long. I’ve had these for at least a little while, so I won’t call them “new.” I checked last night, and there are a number of more recently released designs available now, so some of these have been moved out of the New Items towers at the front of the store. Such are the productivity and prowess of June’s CS3 monkeys.
The “Galaxy Train Ride” ensemble for men makes me happy. The name alone puts a smile on my face. I mean, honestly–can you not think of a dandy gentleman boarding a steam-powered rocket train for a quick jaunt to the center of the Milky Way? And, being a gentleman, of course he’d take along some bread, cheese, fruit and wine for a nice picnic lunch. Read the rest of this entry »
While Law was busy handing out favors and bribes for votes these past two weeks, I’ve been busy with yet another throwdown. This time I’m up against Oscar Page, a relative new guy on the block when it comes to blogging but who has been fashionable in SL for ages (2004, that is). Read the rest of this entry »
Votes are in and the poll is over: Lawless totally took this one. With 73 votes to my measly 47, I had to give him a cookie trophy. Needless to say, I had my revenge: Law, the reason the chocolate chips tasted funny was that it was laxatives Read the rest of this entry »
OK, let’s just pretend that I’ve written and you’ve read a couple of paragraphs of playful banter about my being on holiday and the sun and sand on the beach. I’m too eager to cut to the chase: Look at the way the light plays on the bunched cloth! No one can do this like Shai Delacroix. (As usual, click the picture to see the full-size image.)
Other designers’ clothes have well-drawn, even artistic, wrinkles; only Casa del Shai’s clothes have laugh lines. Read the rest of this entry »