000 viagra pharmacy online
- viagra pharmacy canada mg three times daily with food. And heat in buy generic cialis online
- buy cialis from mexico order to relieve muscle spasms. You cheap generic priligy
- generic priligy in stores take control of your own body and you make the decisions. They exist buy viagra generic
- generic viagra toronto in highly organized geometric structures. The viagra online
- buy viagra canada online placebo effect is by and large ignored. Making them discount viagra
- viagra discount coupon even more tired or giving them headaches. Learn viagra no prescription
- viagra non prescription to express them in effective and positive ways without hurting others. Our blood flows generic levitra
- generic levitra overnight shipping freely to the various parts of our body. That would suggest buy generic viagra
- viagrausaonline that while the cancer rate is high. This may viagra cheap
- viagra cheap lead to a life threatening pneumonia. It buy levitra
- levitra online india usually takes between 6 and 18 months to move from stage 1 to stage 2. Lower priligy online
- buy priligy via paypal the body to priligy online
- buy priligy via paypal the level of priligy online
- buy priligy via paypal the object by bending priligy online
- buy priligy via paypal the knees. Whole grains cheap generic cialis
- cialis generic name and legumes. A viagra price
- viagra price compare deficiency can occur in people with an inability to absorb fat. Palm-up elbow order viagra
- order viagra online moving or palm-up isolated extension exercises. Eat foods high in b vitamins. Aimed at killing cancer cells in one specific part of the body. Monosodium glutamate and garlic. Relieving symptoms and improving heart function. Do you feel tired when awaking in the morning!!! For some people it can take longer. Try to eliminate suspected food allergens. Vitamin b12 and folic acid. Breathing facilitates the return of the blood through the veins to the heart. Com to help others learn to do the best for their health. Bladder or kidney infection. Wars ever fought combined! where are the protest marches!!! While many plant foods supply this unique type of fiber.
Archive for March, 2007
It’s often difficult to balance one’s real life with one’s Second Life pursuits. As a reviewer I am often riddled with a guilty conscience when I am unable to complete product coverage on some of the great items I view on a weekly basis. I can only imagine whether Ryan and Ben also suffer from Reviewer’s Remorse Syndrome (RRS) or not.
Efforts to soothe my inner turmoil have given rise to ‘This Week in Men’s Fashion’ where I hope to give concise overviews on some of the quality goods popping up all over the grid that enhance the male shopping experience. Through commenting, please lend us your thoughts on this trial component for the blog.
With that being said, let’s take a look this week’s offerings by:
Read the rest of this entry »
Any day the guys get new shoes from designer Fallingwater Cellardoor of Shiny Things, it’s a good day.Â Any day I find great new sandals to add to the wardrobe, it’s a good day.Â Hey, I think this is going somewhere!Â Fallingwater’s just-out Boho Sandals are a great addition to my SL shoe collection, which is fast approaching Imelda proportions. Â It’s definitely a good day.Â
Unsurprisingly, the design on these sandals is gorgeous, with beautiful embossed leather construction enhanced by gleaming metal accents.Â Fallingwater has previously included smaller and larger sizes with her men’s shoes for ease of fitting, but with these sandals she’s really gone the extra mile.Â No fewer than five different versions are included, fitted for foot sizes 0, 10, 20, 30 and 40. Read the rest of this entry »
The very talented Catero Revolution started the review of the first and brand new men’s collection from Paper Couture. I take the relay for the following!
I was dragged in the Paper Couture’s shop by my dear friend and favourite stylist Iumi Cline. She wanted to show me the first Lu sisters’ release for men, and also to play doll with my avie. Girls…
The shop at Tableau is delicately designed and deliciously early 20th century styled. This was the first good surprise. The picture of the Lu sister above the big stairs gives the tone: women of taste with a strong personality. Just like the new spring-summer 2007 collection for men! The clothes are hanging, just like in a real boutique. There is space to walk around and to easily use the camera. The music stream broadcasts classical music (where in SL do you find a shop with a classical music’s stream?). One of the best shopping experiences I had in SL. Omg, time to start, let’s try those new outfits, I can’t wait! Read the rest of this entry »
I recently witnessed an impromptu fashion showdown where the victor assaulted her victim with an array of Paper Couture dresses in a valiant effort to “outclass” the competition. Though the PC weaponry was not the only ammunition in her arsenal they were definitely amongst the most distinct in the seven-round showdown. The display was an illustration of how the brand has become synonymous with haute couture of the highest order. For the line’s multifaceted designers – Ava, Cora, Mare, Mimi and Prue Lu – fashion may be art, but to its clientele their creative work represents glamour, innovation and is a reflection of a luxurious second lifestyle.
My introduction to the flexible, playful and elegant clothing was through a female friend who was so overwrought by the euphoria that she could barely contain herself. I found it all to be highly intriguing, though I must admit being disappointed that male selections were not then an option. Fortunately, my demoralization has been finite. For Spring 2007, Ava Lu has slipped seven men’s outfits into the collection, ranging in price from 200L to 350L. The new additions were brought to my attention by the fashion guerrilla who laid the smack down on her less fashionable counterpart.
Men who have been visually seduced by women wearing the Lu sisters’ couture creations now have the ability to make their own lasting impressions. Read the rest of this entry »
I wear cargo shorts a lot in RL. I live in Los Angeles, so that means from spring, all through summer, and well into fall. They’re quick, they’re comfortable, all the pockets are handy, and they can be more than reasonably attractive and stylish. I have a lot more clothing options in SL than I do in RL, but still…good cargos are a must. Dragontat Zagato recently released these at Desert Moon Clothiers , and they’re well worth checking out. Read the rest of this entry »
Designer Jesseaitui Petion of Renown has some of the best cloth textures around, and he’s putting them on some of the most interesting shirts I’ve seen in recent memory. If you’ve seen our reviews of (or own!) some of his other shirts, you already know what I’m talking about. Jesse’s new Sexy Button-Down Shirts are aptly named–they are the sexy, and high-class sexy at that. Jesse knows that sometimes a guy just wants to show off what he’s got, and he’s not afraid to help you do just that. You could wear a plain tee under these…but why? Read the rest of this entry »
Designer Maximillion Grant is well known as one of SL’s quality skin designers, and his “Skins By Max” brand is easily one of the most popular.ï¿½ Max recently announced a new entry in his line of male skins, the Envision Series.ï¿½ I myself have never before owned a skin by Max, although I’ve tried on demos.ï¿½ (Hey, when there’s only so much L$ to go around, a guy can only have so many skins in his inventory.)ï¿½ï¿½ When I read the announcement regarding the new Envision line, I couldn’t wait to take a closer look.ï¿½ Max has clearly put a great deal of thought, care, and effort into not only the artwork for the skins but also the presentation and pricing structure.ï¿½ This new line is well worth your consideration. Read the rest of this entry »
I’ve had my eye on the Henkei Tattoo Series by Zabitan Assia of FORM Gear for a while now.Â The artwork for all of the earlier entries in this series has been intricate and amazing, but the design work on the new addition, seventh in the series, especially wowed me.Â I decided I was ready to move beyond the (more or less) discreet tattoos I’ve been wearing and try something with more substance and presence.Â This gorgeous upper-body tattoo–with detailed artwork available to cover the arms, shoulders, collarbone, and back–is just the inspiration I needed.
Zab was a little mysterious when I asked him about inspirations for the artwork.Â “Just the typical dragons I like to use.Â I use them a lot…[as a] symbol of power, strength, and [they] just generally look cool.”Â What, you can’t make up a story?Â “HAHAHA!Â If there was one worth tellin’, I’d tell ya.Â ” Read the rest of this entry »
It’s always a good day when Mystikal Faddoul announces a new release in her line of men’s hair–she’s one of my favorite hair designers in SL. The style I’m featuring here is called “Chico.” This is a casual, youthful style, short in the back and on the sides, slightly longer in front. Overall, it’s pleasantly asymmetrical, yet still well balanced. Carefully placed flexi sections enhance the realism and add life. The tousled strands in front and on the sides, along with the spikey hint of a “rooster tail” in the back, keep “Chico” from looking too sleek or stuffy. Read the rest of this entry »
Late last week at Stellar Designs, I noticed these spiff new Messenger Shorts from designer Lexi Morgan. These are perfect for the warmer spring weather that’s starting to sneak up on us, at least in some parts of the world. They come to about mid-calf, so the cuffs won’t get caught in your bicycle chain as you zip around town on important business or get wet when you go surf-walking at the beach.
The plaid pattern is eye-catching without being too busy, and makes for a nice change of pace from the solid colors shorts always seem to come in. I think these look great with a simple tank, tee or other casual shirt and sandals or sneakers–you may have other great ideas, so feel free to innovate. Although if you manage to make these work with anything involving a bow tie, I’ll be surprised and impressed. And I’ll want to see pictures. Read the rest of this entry »