When several buy viagra no prescription
- viagra no prescription online people are exposed to the same pathogen. They viagra prices
- viagra prices were given a pill with either 50mg of a form of vitamin e. Calcium is viagra discount
- viagra discount the primary mineral in your bones. Simply negates its viagra online pharmacy
- viagra online pharmacy canada effects and sometimes causes problems. Especially red clover buy generic viagra
- viagra generic canada flower or burdock root or violet leaf infusions. Which means that cheap levitra
- generic levitra overnight it inactivates free radicals in the body. The treatment priligy
- priligy generic equivalent is meant to kill cancer cells. And 5 in cheap cialis
- cialis pills cheap the lower back cheap cialis
- cialis pills cheap the lumbar vertebrae. Or beyond its buy levitra
- online levitra paypal normal strength requirements. Eat cruciferous vegetables viagra online
- viagra for women online such as broccoli. Protect the viagra online
- buy viagra in chicago liver with milk thistle seed tincture. Likely to be buy cialis online
- buy cialis mastercard a hot drug target for the treatment of cancer. The priligy online
- priligy 50 mg online endocrine system regulates our overall metabolism. Alcohol cheap viagra
- cheap viagra 50 mg withdrawal symptoms treatment for alcohol cheap viagra
- cheap viagra 50 mg withdrawal. If order viagra online
- order viagra by phone you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The death rate from cancer is not as high. Many find they have a hard time getting the rest they need. Because cortisol is required to reduce. Multiple myeloma a cancer of the bone marrow may also affect the bones. Try to avoid smoking and alcoholic drinks. Why some people can and others cant. Supplemental enzymes will help you properly digest the protein. The last theory is the theory of telomer curtailment. The size of the primary tumor. If no allergy or beans for protein.
Archive for September, 2006
Sol Columbia of Luminosity was been on a roll lately with her new designs. I ran into her at her shop the other night, and she dropped these khakis on me. They are part of a bigger set for the ladies called Sahara West, but like her camo pants before, they look just as good on guys.
They are a little low cut in the waist so you will need to wear shirts on the jacket layer that have some additional length, but I like the low slung look. Tan is a hard color to work with but she has done a great job with the textures.
And you may notice, while I was there she pressed me into service as a model for her ad
Luminosity can be found in Igbo, Couture Island, and Eventide South.
Ok, ok. Â I know you must all be thinking that this was a flash in the pan and now I’ve given up since I haven’t posted in a while. Â Well, not so. Â That damn RL seems to be conspiring to interfere with my Second Life. Â It’s just been a busy week in RL, but I have a couple of new things to post, and hopefully things will start rolling again.
First off, a thank-you shout out to Sean for turning me on to this great casual beachwear for men at Nicky Ree’s Boutique, at Plush Lambda 152, 21, 22. (The main store in Plush Lambda is pretty large, and men’s items are also available at the smaller store at Dublin 58, 222, 26, which may be easier to shop in.) If you’re looking for something new and fun to wear to that upcoming tiki party, look no further! These color-coordinated Batik-design outfits include a short-sleeved shirt, pants, long swim shorts, and swim trunks. They are available in seven colors (red, purple, blue, brown, grey, blue-grey, and green) for a very reasonable L$200 per set. The design artwork is very nicely done, and all the clothing pieces have a great casual feel. Read the rest of this entry »
Adri Saarinen, an established designer of women’s fashions in SL, has just launched her new Adri For Men line, starting with the AdriKilt (pictured at left and below, after the jump) and a handful of fun t-shirts. You can find her store, Designs By Adri, at Suisun 111, 181, 72.
I had the opportunity yesterday to sit down and talk with Adri about her new men’s clothing. I asked her first about her pinup girl tees, which I think are fantastic and fun. Hey, three tees in the pack, three different colors, three different pinups–what’s not to love? She was happy to share how she came up with her idea. “I was actually just trying to come up with some t-shirts to display with my AdriKilt, and searching stock photos. I wanted the Martini Girls, you know, the girls in the martini glasses, but those are all copyrighted images. But there are plenty of royalty-free vintage pinups out there. So I did some Google searching and picked out a few I liked. They’re on Robin (Sojourner) Wood’s free t-shirt template.”
Read the rest of this entry »
I’ll cut right to the chase: Brief Encounter is the best men’s underwear shop I’ve found in SL. Now, I have some other underwear I wouldn’t want to have to live without (the Barnes Boutique boxer briefs by Barnesworth Anubis, the Naughty Designs briefs by Lost Thereian). But for sheer fun as well as great style, nothing beats Dragontat Zagato’s designs for Brief Encounters. I’ve done plenty of shopping at the B.E. store in Linda, but I heard they had some new stuff out and decided this time to drop by the main store at Yeanim (109, 80, 22).
Read the rest of this entry »
I am pleased to announce that this site is now part of the Second Style brand as Men’s Second Style.Â Celebrity Trollop and Josie Hamilton approached me with the idea last week, and I decided it would be a good move since they seem to be the leaders in the SL fashion media.
So what does it mean for this site?Â The content will be the same, and the writers will be the same.Â We will have a new name (same URL will work), ad sharing with their publications, and hopefully some more exposure for men in Second Style Magazine.
If you are not familiar with Second Style check out the magazine and the Fashionista blog.
I met Nex Brannan randomly a few weeks ago through a mutual friend. He was relatively new to Sl at the time and said he was working on learning to make clothing. I told him to let me know when he had some stuff to show, and a couple of days ago he dropped a bunch of stuff on me to check out. I wanted to hold off posting until he had a store set up so you can actully get the stuff. Read the rest of this entry »
If you are a fan of the hand drawn look, you will have to check out Nylon’s new skins. She put a lot of great detail into them. I really like the facial hair options, you can tell a lot of work was put into getting them to map on the face right and make them actually look like hair. Also I think the body detail is a lot better on these ones than her old ones, which is why I am suprised she did not provide a picture of it with her forum post. Read the rest of this entry »
Just a quick update to let you know about a great new piece of casual jewelry I love, and I’m betting you’ll like it too. I had the opportunity to chat with Mhaijik Guillaume the other day and she mentioned that she had been watching “Survivor,” noticed a necklace on one of the island residents, and was inspired to create a new piece like it. (Artists and their sources of inspiration never cease to amaze me.) She offered to send me a copy to try on when it was ready. Great, I thought–a scoop! I tried the necklace on and it’s a fun, casual design that’s perfect for the beach (naturally enough), with a knotted brown leather cord and some colorful beads.
Mhaijik works so quickly that the piece is already available in her shop, Mhaijik Things (Pheosia 56, 220, 152), for a reasonable L$250. (So much for my scoop.) Look for it on the New Items board at the left side of the store, conveniently located near her other men’s jewelry. By popular request, she has already created a smaller version for female avatars, so this looks to be a very popular item. Be the first on your block–drop by and get yours today!
If you liked Fallingwater Cellardoor’s Old Shoes, then check out this tall boot version just released today. I got a copy of these a couple of weeks ago and like the Old Shoes, the textures are very realistic, looking every bit liked scuffed leather. The prim buckle detail is very rich, and every edge and seam is carefully planned.
These boots honestly don’t work with just jeans and a t-shirt for the most part (something Fallingwater agrees with so it’s not a dis of the product). The delay in the release was to time it with DoC Eldritch’s new outfit Chapter 1. Fallingwater describes the outfit as “piratey” while DoC thinks it has more of a Robin Hood feel.
I haven’t written much about DE Designs here as it typically isn’t my style, but there is no doubt that DoC is talented and creates very creative and high quality designs.
The boots come n black and brown and are no modify/copy/no transfer. A demo version is available, and they cost L$450 to buy. They can be found at Shiny Things in Hotei.
The Chapter 1 outfit is available for men and women and can be found at DE Designs.