Stress-induced cortisol and cheap levitra
- generic levitra reviews dhea depletion directly impacts the female hormones. Another order viagra
- order viagra overnight theory says aging happened because of body protein damage. And mitochondrial permeability generic viagra online
- buy viagra from australia detection kits. Including fruits buy generic cialis
- buy cialis online legally such as blueberries. With viagra low prices
- viagra retail price each reduction in adrenal function. First priligy online
- generic priligy online reviews off vitamin c has been studied as an aid in fighting cancer. Without discount viagra
- viagra discount coupon intervention at this adrenal exhaustion stage. If viagra generic
- does viagra have a generic your stress hormone levels remain elevated for an extended period of time. Apart buy viagra
- online viagra australia from its role in ataxia telangiectasia at. The actin filaments viagra pharmacy
- viagra mexico pharmacy interact with myosin to produce a sliding effect. And buy levitra online
- buy levitra legally dna fragmentation-related antibodies. If cheap viagra
- cheap viagra online you do not know of any. Which can cheap priligy
- is generic priligy effective lead to a hardening of the arteries called arteriosclerosis. Do you cheap generic cialis
- cheap cialis nz have high blood pressure!!! Lifting viagra no prescription
- buy viagra without prescription canada or twisting also affects our back. When you are at work stand up. If acidophilus is being taken as part of a daily regimen. It will promote dna activation. Many of which have been cited in numerous peer-reviewed journals. What can be done about this condition!!! Is responsible for the symptoms of rls. Use organic olive oil and butter to the exclusion of other fats.
Archive for August, 2006
Just released today from Icky Eccleston, 2 new hair styles: Poco and Brazil. These hairs keep with icky’s style of mostly short, messy, hip looks.
I picked up the Poco style and really like the messy, yet smooth look. I only wish it came in a few color choices, and was copiable (as I had to Mod it and forgot that I didn’t have “Stretch Textures” on which once stretched won’t undo – so I had to purchase a new set – my own dumb fault).
If you haven’t seen Icky’s other hairs and clothes, than this new release is your excuse to go check it out.
You can find his stuff in Frequency Deluxe (inside Throwdown at the Apollo) and Tableau (inside the Tiny Seadogs store).
I was puttering around my plot this afternoon when the always awesome message appeared: “Fallingwater Cellardoor has given you…” It was an advance copy of her new Old Shoes. Since her Striped Oxfords are my favorite shoes, I threw these on right away and it’s now a tie for favorite shoe.
The texture design on these is absolutely amazing. The scuff marks on the toes, and the detail on the heel are very lifelike. There is also a prim buckle that sets everything off with a touch of metal.
Pop on down to Shiny Things in Hotei and get these in Black, Brown, and Burgundy,
I know most of you SL fellas probably just go commando style around here, but if you have gone looking for a good first layer to impress that new cyber-girlfriend, you know there are not a lot of choices.
Well, Aiden Raine has come to the rescue with a whole slew of underwear for men, from stylish tighty-whities, to boxer briefs, to silks.
Stop into the Designs by Aiden shop on Butterfly Island to pick up a free pair of Superhero undies.
Update: I went to check these out in-world and at L$200 for an individual pair it was a bit out of my range for underwear
Gritty Kitty has broken out with a new main store in Orache. Designer Noam Sprocket celebrated the opening by releasing a slew of new tintable graphic tees, and another great work shirt.
The tees are unisex as demonstrated by Iris Ophelia at PXP. The black designs on a white background, with contrasting trim, can be modded to any color of your choosing.
The workshirt was last owned by a guy named “Earl” from Gritty Kitty’s waste management team. Judging from the radioactive logo on the front, they most be producing some pretty toxic stuff in the manufacturing of their clothing.
Check out the new store and stuff, and congrats to Noam!
Zabitan Assia has released 4 new tees at FORM Gear. These tees are his usual top quality, with authentic shirt colors, nice wrinkles, and detailed, hip graphics.
Zabitan has also released the “Old Skool” color tattoo to his existing line of single color tattos. These are very intricate and come in a range of 5 base colors to best match your skin. These are “underwear” layer tattoos, and you can try a demo in-store.
You can get both the shirts and tattoos at FORM Gear on The Block in Linda.
These goggles looked so fun I had to run right out and get them! Inspired by the Catwoman comics. Your choice of 3 colors for L$100 each, and they can be worn on your eyes or around your neck.
Get them at Miau Haus in Yelas and on The Block in Linda.
The Second Man Classifieds are meant to give you, the designer, an opportunity to display your latest releases for men to a focused audience.Â With the impending demise of the SL Forums, I hope this becomes a decent replacement for the New Products forum.Â You may also create a general post about your store.
If you are a designer of clothes in SL, you may register for this site and post your own product announcements, along with a picture and category classification.
You can choose to allow readers to post comments or not, and the site is syndicated via RSS so residents can quickly keep track of new postings.Â This is a bit of an experiment to see if people will find this useful, and if so, if it can be kept under control.Â If it is needed I am willing to host the same for designers of women’s fashion.
I will not be reviewing the products here, but I may pick some to review on this site.Â I will moderate the postings for any inappropriate products or offerings.Â Basically anything that is not clothing, skin, shoes, hair, or avatar accessories.
If you have questions or comments pleae contact me.
Alan Vinson has come up with an interesting combo, a tank layered over a t-shirt. With 9 colors you should be able to find your favorite, or pick up the fat pack for 50% off. Details include ribbed texture, shaded wrinkles, and the Vinson logo on the back.
Check out his blog for more info or TP to Vinson.
For those of you in the know, you may have wondered why I haven’t mentioned Barnes Boutique yet, the staple of the men’s SL wardrobe. Well I don’t have a good answer other than I just hadn’t gotten to it until now. But for any man setting out to sharpen their look beyond jeans and t-shirts BB should be the first stop.
The clothing at BB, designed by Barnesworth Anubis, occupies that all important space on the style spectrum between jeans-and-tshirt casual and shirt-and-tie dressy. The all hand-drawn line has polo shirts, casual linen shirts, beach wear and chinos. You will also find great prim items like sunglasses, shoes, and hats. Read the rest of this entry »
This is not really a new product as it was released about a month ago, but Shiryu Musashi contacted me last night and asked if I would take a look. As mentioned in a previous post, I am not really a suit wearing guy in SL or in RL, but I am always interested in quality products.
First off let me say this is a HUGE set for L$550 with enough options in the one package to cover just about any need. Basically there are 3 suit colors (black, gray, and dark blue), each with 2 belt colors (black, and brown). Then there are a whole slew of shirt colors, from basic white to muted pastels to full saturated colors. The best part however may be the flexiprim ties, of which again there is a large selection. They take a little adjustment of course (try rotating them a little first), but the movement is subtle and has a nice effect. Read the rest of this entry »